COVID-19 Safety Protocols
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Metro Imaging is continuing to provide access to diagnostic imaging services and procedures. The safety of our patients and staff is our first priority, and we are following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to ensure that we can safely and effectively serve our patients.
- To practice safe social distancing, we request no visitors attend appointments with patients unless the patient requires physical assistance.
- All patients and necessary visitors will be asked the following two questions. Please contact the office at which you are scheduled if the answer to either question is yes as we'll need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have NOT been vaccinated, have you been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
- All patients and necessary visitors will be required to wear a mask while in our office. We request that you bring your own mask. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will not be allowed in our office in deference to the safety of other patients and our staff.
- After registering, you may be asked to wait in your car to allow for proper social distancing. We will call you on your cell phone when it’s time for your exam.
- To allow for safe social distancing, we may call you with the preliminary results of your exam instead of giving them to you before you leave our office, as is our usual practice.
- We are rigorously cleaning every surface in our offices, and our staff will be wearing masks and face guards or goggles to protect you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we take these extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for all who visit and work at our offices.