Our Physician Portal provides real-time secure access to patient reports and images. To receive your username and password, or for assistance, please contact your Account Executive.
Introducing Our New Physician Portal
Metro Imaging has transitioned to a new and improved EHR and PACS system. All exams performed at Metro Imaging starting February 6, 2023 will be available on our new Physician Portal. Exams prior to this date will continue to be available on our old Portal.
If you do not have access to our new Portal, please click below to learn more.
What is changing?
- All exams performed at Metro Imaging starting February 6, 2023 will be available on the new Portal.
- Exams prior to February 6, 2023 will continue to be available on our current Portal.
- For a period of time you may need access to both Portals. Both can be found below.
- You will no longer need to call our office to have exams “pushed” to your practice. You can search for exams performed at Metro Imaging if you have three identifying pieces of patient information (i.e., Name, DOB, SS, our MRN).
- Your providers and support personnel can get individual logins. The new Portal has improved security and will require each user to set up multi-factor authentication.
- Each practice will need to designate individuals who can send requests electronically through the Portal to add new users.
- You can view the status of your order (scheduled, completed, etc.).
What are the next steps?
- Sign the Portal agreement to obtain access to the new Portal. If you haven’t already obtained one from your Account Executive, please reach out to us.
- Complete your list of Portal users.
- Submit both the agreement and user list to Metro Imaging. You can:
- Give them to your Account Executive
- Fax to 314-432-0178
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Portal Requirements
You must use one of the following browsers to access the new Physician Portal:
- Google Chrome version 88 or later
- Microsoft Edge version 88 or later
- Mozilla Firefox version 78 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Safari version 14 or later
You must also use the Windows or Macintosh operating system. Chromebooks are not supported.
The following OnSite Resource sheets are available in PDF format.