Why Choose Metro Imaging
Metro Imaging is a full-service imaging center that has been at the forefront of healthcare in the greater St. Louis area for over 20 years. Today, more than ever, patients are choosing to have their imaging exams performed at Metro Imaging instead of at a hospital or other outpatient imaging center.
Here's why patients choose Metro Imaging:
- You can see the cost of your exam online in advance.
- An exam at Metro Imaging often costs significantly less than the same exam at the hospital.
- We provide OnSite Results, so you receive the findings of your exam before you leave our office.
- You receive the highest quality exam with the latest equipment, including high-field MRI and 3D mammography.
- Five convenient locations, with offices in South County, West County, North County, St. Peters and Richmond Heights.
- Open on Saturdays with early morning and extended evening hours during the week.
- A warm, upscale environment with complimentary parking adjacent to our offices.
- A friendly, professional, caring staff with years of experience and specialty training.
- We participate in most major insurance plans.
- We've attained American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation for MRI, CT and mammography at all five of our locations.
- Board-certified radiologists are on site at all times to monitor exams.
- Complete exam results are faxed or mailed to referring physicians within 24 hours.
- All exam images are available to referring physicians on CD (MetroDisc) or via our secure online Physician Portal.